Access Commodities Slate/Tenter Frames consist of 3 parts:
- The horizontal bars with black tape, which are packaged in pairs.
- The vertical bars with sets of holes on the top and bottom.
3. Wooden Pegs*
- Package of 4 pieces to insert in the holes of the slats.
*Note : Rollers, Slats, and Wooden Pegs are each sold separately.
• Slats are available in sizes: 14", 18", 24" and 34"
• Rollers are available in sizes: 8", 12", 16" and 22"
• All pieces are interchangeable.
• A pair of 12 inch Rollers can accommodate 12", 16" or 18" Slats.
• When determining which size to buy, add at least 6 inches beyond your finished design measurements for the roller and at least 10 inches to the vertical length.
• A finished design size of 13 inches square would require a frame consisting of 24-inch rollers, and 24-inch slats. You should round up to the next larger size on the horizontal or vertical measurements.
• The design of the frame has been made to accommodate either embroidery fabric or needlepoint canvas.
• Our extra firm tape on the rollers does not stretch when the fabric/canvas is mounted and the frame is assembled.
• Every set of rollers comes with a detailed set of mounting directions.
• It is recommended you also purchase our Londonderry Linen Size 4, Lacing thread which does not stretch like twisted cotton threads, straight pins, and Chenille needles to assemble the frame.
To order this product for your store, please contact us at: