8 New Colors Featured
Available in 16 Meter Spools
Entire Assortment 220 colors
• Au Ver À Soie ®, Soie Perlee is a twisted 3 ply filament silk.
• Soie Perlee has a different color number system than Au Ver À Soie ®, Soie d’Alger.
• Soie Perlee has different colors that Soie d’Alger which greatly enlarges the range of shades of silk available to over 1000 different colors.
• The weight of Soie Perlee is not comparable to anything else in the industry. We have found that unlike perle cotton, Soie Perlee expands to fill the area when using a light tension.
• The top and bottom of the spools lift up for ease in securing the thread.
• Soie Perlee is perfect for cross stitch on linen. It is particularly nice to use in contrast with Soie d’Alger, in the same design----one thread having a high sheen, the other a soft luster.
• Soie Perlee is much more durable for canvas work, compared to cotton perle threads that lose their sheen quickly. The sheen of Soie Perlee is of a more permanent nature.
• Looking for a lot of light play in hardanger or pulled thread work? Soie Perlee adds an elegance that has not been achievable in the past.
• Soie Perlee makes the most beautiful cording and tassels for needlework finishing.
• We like Soie Perlee doubled for 18 count canvas tent stitch.
*NOTE: Minimum order quantity is 3 spools per color or entire assortment may be purchased.
Please note there may be slight discrepancies in color based on monitor RGB levels and calibrations. If you have questions regarding a specific color, please email us at email@example.com
To order this product for your store, please fill out an
order form below and email us at: